Tuesday, September 3, 2013

1. Introduction, Team Building, and Schedule
2. a) I learned that we get to go on a retreat
b) I finally had a chance to meet someone else who was not only from out of state but also from Illinois!
c) I found out that the next meeting is September 13th in room 314 of the Student Union.
3. Hey, my name is Bailey Counts I moved into my grandmother's house this summer, she lives just an hour or so away from Bowling Green. She's really happy to have me closer too. I am really looking forward to getting involved in life here on campus. On the other hand though I am a little cautious of getting too overwhelmed. One of my goals for this semester is to make some new friends, like a lot; and to get out of having a little group that I always hang out with.
4. My definition of leadership would be to take charge, even if your not really sure of yourself, and to be confident in what you do.
5. I made some friends on my floor! Mac-Party!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bailey! That is really nice you were able to move in with your grandmother this summer. She must have loved that. I too am worried about being overwhelmed this year, there is a lot of work in college haha.

    ReplyDelete