Wednesday, October 2, 2013

1. why does leadership matter? relational and servant leadership
2.Three things I learned:
a) I learned who my mentor is! I'm so excited, we are meeting tomorrow for lunch to just talk and stuff!
b) I learned about process thanks to Nick, I don't think I can forget it now
c) I learned that a lot of people dropped the program, but I'm glad the people that stayed did.
3. I connect most with inclusion; I think because throughout my high school career I was not included and the leaders at my school were not good servant leaders.
4. I was super excited about the retreat, but I was most anxious to learn more about my fellow FLI members.

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited you got Nicole as your mentor. She is just the sweetest person ever. You'll love her :)
    And I'm glad I helped get across the idea of processes. They're important! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also sad to learn at the meeting about all the students who dropped the program, but I am so glad that it just makes us that much more of a tight knit close group! & I am so sorry to hear that the leaders at your school were not very inclusive or considerate of others, I am glad you have found a place where you can become a better leader than they ever believed of becoming!

    ReplyDelete